Drinking Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinking Games Forum

Striving to become the holder of the webs largest Drinking Games collection!

HomeArcadeLatest imagesSearchShopRegisterLog in

How many beers can you drink?

Go down 

How many before you fall flat on your face?
2-4
How many beers can you drink? Vote_lcap0%How many beers can you drink? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5-7
How many beers can you drink? Vote_lcap0%How many beers can you drink? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8-10
 0% [ 0 ]
11-13
 0% [ 0 ]
14-16
 0% [ 0 ]
17-19
How many beers can you drink? Vote_lcap100%How many beers can you drink? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
20-22
 0% [ 0 ]
More
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
TricK™
Drinking Games Champion
TricK™

How many beers can you drink? Empty
PostSubject: How many beers can you drink?   How many beers can you drink? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 am

How many beers can you drink in one night, before you pass out?

The most I think I've ever finnished in one night was during a case race, and I had 18. I hope to beat that next time we get one going, just something about finnishing a case in one night would be epic. But ussually I can drink a 12 pack and feel pretty well. How much can you drink?
Back to top Go down
http://www.drinkinggamesforum.com

How many beers can you drink?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drinking Games Forum :: Red Cup District :: The Pub :: Polls-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com